Yakki is a young startup from the Dolomites, driven by the passion for nature and the outdoors.
Yakki is the first global platform to find and book the most unique outdoor experiences organized and lead by certified guides, passionate instructors and local professionals all over the world.
We love the outdoors, and we are trying to fulfil our big dream: bring people outside to live and learn about nature and its wonders, accompanied by outdoor experts.
A dynamic and innovative logo. An intuitive and colourful name. Associated to the yak - the symbolic animal of Tibet and the countless expeditions to the Himalayas - with whom we want to embody every guide, professional and outdoor enthusiast.
Experiences are activities designed and led by inspiring local guides and professionals. They go beyond typical tours or lessons by immersing guests in a host’s unique world. Experiences are an opportunity for anyone to share their passion, skills, or expertise with the world.
You have access to following categories:
- Snow: Skiing, Snowboard, Freeride & Freestyle, Ice climbing, Ski touring, Heliskiing, Snowshoeing, Cross country skiing, Snowkiting, Sleddog
- Land: Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Via ferrata, Hiking & Trekking, Bike & MTB, E-bike & E-MTB, Nordic Walking, Trail running, Caving, Roller skiing
- Water: Canyoning, Rafting, Sailing, Canoeing & Kayaking, Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Surfing, Scuba diving, Snorkeling
- Air: Paragliding, Skydiving, Paramotor, Hang gliding, Autogyro
Hosts are guides, instructors and other certified professionals in their field. They give access to unique activities, knowledge and places that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Certified hosts: Qualified local professionals who love what they do and where they’re from.
- Great customization: Every experience can be tailored to your unique wishes by talking directly with the host.
- Real reviews: Our hosts are only reviewed by other guests who have taken experiences with them.
- Secure payments: Your money is stored securely and only released to the host after your experience has taken place.