A circular route of approximately 55 km and 9200 m of accumulated altitude difference, which links 9 mountain huts within the Aigües Tortes i Estanys de Sant Maurici National Park. Here we will hike between high mountain lakes, beautiful valleys and spectacular mountain huts, between the Agulles d'Amitges and the mountain of the Encantats.
High level of difficulty, we will need a good physical condition to be able to do long routes and high level of height difference. (15 km and 1000 m of positive height difference a day).
The tour that we offer during 5 days will be the following one:
Day 1: Restanca mountain hut - Amitges mountain hut
Day 2: Amitges mountain hut - Josep Mª Blanc mountain hut
Day 3: Josep Mª Blanc mountain hut - Colomina mountain hut
Day 4: Colomina mountain hut - Ventosa mountain hut
Day 5: Ventosa mountain hut - Restanca mountain hut
Next, we will make a series of recommendations and a list of individual material that each participant will have to carry. If you have any doubt once you have read the list, you can contact us in the chat of Yakki.
Before starting the route, we recommend that the backpack you are going to carry can be adjusted to fit your shoulders and waist, we also recommend that it does not exceed 10% of your own weight, once loaded with the material and we also recommend the use of telescopic poles.
The individual material you will carry will be as follows:
- Mountain boots (to protect the ankles, not sneakers)
- Socks to be changed after the activity (not cotton)
- Clothes for the 3-layer technique (waterproof, windproof and thermal T-shirt. We will explain to you better in the preparation process.)
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect from the sun, also gloves and cap in case it is cold.
- 30 - 40 l backpack with a waterproof cover
- Sleeping bag for mountain hut (they have blankets)
- Personal first aid kit (with personal medicines, dressings for blisters, compresses...)
- Front torch with spare batteries
- Charged cell phone and charger
- Water bottle and it is not worth carrying a plastic bag with a drinking tube. (+1 L )
- Food for the day (such as gels or energy bars, nuts...), bearing in mind that we will have a picnic in the mountain huts.
The service includes:
- Planning, previous preparation and guiding of the route by a qualified guide associated with the AEGM.
- Taxi in case of abandonment by technical decision up to the initial meeting point (Not included are the expenses caused by the cancellation of the route by the client except in case of an accident).
- Accident and third-party liability insurance.
- Explanations during the whole route.
- Accommodation: 4 nights in a mountain hut and half board (Lunch, picnic lunch and dinner).
The service doesn't include:
- The necessary individual material for the activity (it is mandatory and a reason for not being able to do the activity).
- Expenses incurred in the mountain hut other than those indicated in the services included.
- All those services not specified as included.
Minimum group size is 4 people and is subject to our confirmation.
The reservation is not confirmed until 100% of all payments have been received/confirmed and the full amount will only be refunded if the activity is cancelled by us (weather conditions not included).
We reserve the right to modify the route for reasons that pose a risk to the safety of the group.
Remember that all the trekkings that we offer, are adaptable to each group and the format of these can be adjusted perfectly to guarantee the success of the experience.
Feel free to contact me in the chat for more details.