From the first flight to the first starts, the aim of this course is to give you an excellent mastery of kite control, knowledge of all safety procedures and take you to the first starts.
You'll learn to:
- Know the safest wind directions for kitesurfing
- Know the dangers of the place where you intend to kitesurf
- How to get your kite ready
- Know how to use security systems
- Checking equipment and settings before flight
- Understanding and using international communication signals
- Carry and move the kite correctly
- Know the wind window
- Check the kite attached to the trapeze, understand its depowering system and its safety systems
- Launch and land a 4/5 line kite with depower toward an assistant and as an assistant
- Walking and changing direction during the flight with the kite
- Use the quick release and operate the kite leash
- Retrieve the bar and kite
- Land autonomously
- Get in and out of the water independently and safely by controlling the kite
- Relaunching the kite from the water
- Downwind body drag (doing exercises with the kite in the water without a board)
- Self rescue and full pack down in deep water
- Body drag windward to retrieve the board and holding the board with one hand
- Know the theory of kite movement and body posture to make the first start
- Put the board on your feet and maintain the correct position to start from the water.
- Start from the water in both directions
- Understanding weather forecast, effects, direction, wind quality and intensity
- Know the rules of the right of precedence
- Know your equipment settings and choose according to weather conditions
Duration details: 8 hours
Min. guests: 1
Max. guests: 8
Minimum age: 14
Activity level: All levels
Skill level: All levels
Additional information: We'll provide all the necessary equipment.
Meeting point: Marina di San Nicola
Contact me: to check availability and price, or if you want to book for a large group.
Cancellation policy: MODERATE: full refund if you cancel at least 10 days before the experience is scheduled to start, or within 24 hours of purchase.
Communication policy: Always communicate through Yakki. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Yakki website or app.
€350 per person