These are days dedicated to teaching the main notions of MTB/e-bike driving. The aim is to explain, both theory and practice, as well as all the techniques that allow improving the skills of driving, including those related to the tuning and setting of the MTB.
In this way, everyone will feel safer in the saddle and will be able to face every descent with fun and safety.
This is the ideal Bikecamp for those who want to approach the MTB either XC, all-mountain or enduro and e-bike.
- Correct uphill position
- Correct downhill position
- Balance exercises
- Curves in counter-slope - technical concepts
- Curve settings with and without support
- Correct weight balancing
- Overcoming small obstacles downhill and uphill
- Tips on setting up and calibrating your MTB
- 9:00 am: Briefing at our headquarter in Camburzano (BI)
- 9:30 am: Start of the theoretical part in the classroom which will be followed by a lesson in the school camp.
- 12:30 pm: Lunch break at a CSEN affiliated restaurant
- 2:00 pm: We leave for a tour in the Bessa nature reserve, an area rich in history.
- 18:00: Return to headquarter
- 9.00 am: Meeting at our headquarter
- 9:30 am: Departure by bike directly from the headquarter for a tour in Serra, which is a characteristic morainic hill, full of trails and single tracks. Very beautiful and fun.
- 1:00 pm: Lunch at a typical restaurant
- 2:30 pm: Start of the second part of the tour
- 5:30 pm: Return to headquarter