The course consists of the following steps:
- 1/2h of theory on mounting and wind directions,
- 1h 1/2 practice in water to understand the technique of kite flying,
- 1h security systems (self rescue),
- 1h dragging the body in various positions (body drag),
- 1/2h theory to the simulator to learn the starts,
- 1h first exits from the water (steady pull),
- 2h of first edges and/or left and right gaits and
- 1/2h for the certification of the licence that will be issued at the end of your course with me.
Duration details: 8 hours
Min. guests: 1
Max. guests: 2
Minimum age: 12
Activity level: Light
Skill level: Beginner
Start times: 10:00
Included services: Wi-Fi, shower, relax area, transport, The equipment is included in the price: kite, board, wetsuit, helmet, shoes, trapeze, life jacket.
Things to bring: Beach towel, change, sunglasses
Requirements: Know how to swim
Extra services: Rubber dinghy excursions
Additional information: Cost for a eventual rental of the equipment outside the course 30€ / 1h or the rest of the day 50€.
Meeting point: Marsala c/da spagnola 86/A presso KTS
Contact me: to check availability and price, or if you want to book for a large group.
Cancellation policy: FLEXIBLE: full refund if you cancel at least 2 days before the experience is scheduled to start, or within 24 hours of purchase.
Communication policy: Always communicate through Yakki. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Yakki website or app.
€350 per person