Years of experience, now 24, have led me to subdivide the methodology of the courses in different phases targeted and customized according to the needs of the biker.
And they are:
- Basic course divided into: children and adults
- Basic and intermediate course dedicated to women only
- Intermediate course for children (10/15 years) and adults
- Safe driving course
- Basic and intermediate enduro course
- Specific technique course for E-Bike
Each course has its own specific program and level. They last one day for a total of 6/7 hours distributed between morning and afternoon.
The lessons are aimed at learning the main basic techniques of Mtb, so that everyone can have fun downhill safely. The aim is to learn in a theoretical/practical way the techniques that will allow you to improve your driving level, also taking care of the tuning and setting of your Mtb. Ideal courses for those who want to approach the Mtb, XC, All-mountain or Enduro. Unfortunately for many people, the problem is not the ascent but the descent: with the necessary knowledge, this problem can be solved.